Hi, How Can We Help You?

Spouse Visas

Reuniting Families in Australia - Your Guide to Navigating Family Visas

Keeping families united is at the heart of Qooee Migration’s services. Our Family Visa services are designed to bring your loved ones together on Australian soil, catering to an array of unique familial situations. We provide expert advice on the different subclasses of family visas, guiding you through every step of the process.

Child Visa (Subclass 101)

The Child Visa (Subclass 101) facilitates Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to bring their overseas-residing children under 25 years of age to Australia as permanent residents. With our guidance, you’ll navigate this process with the assurance that all requirements are appropriately met. The benefits of the 101 Child Visa include the following:

  • Eligibility to work and study in Australia
  • Access to public healthcare and social welfare subsidies
  • Unrestricted travel to and from Australia
  • The opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship upon meeting residency conditions
  • Visa-free entry to New Zealand

Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

The Parent Visa (Subclass 103) allows parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to relocate to Australia permanently. Our consultants are well-versed in the complexities of this visa type, providing robust support to ensure a smooth application process.

Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143)

The Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143) offers the same opportunities as the Parent Visa but comes with a more intricate application process. Our experts make this process less daunting, helping to unite your family in Australia faster than ever. The 143 visa has two types: 143 Parent Permanent Residence Visa and 173 Parent Temporary Visa. The processing times are generally shorter than the 103 visa, enabling faster family reunification.

The main difference between these two categories is the payment structure; the 143 visa requires a one-off full payment, whereas the 173 visa allows for payment in two installments. The 173 visa can be converted into a permanent residence visa by paying the remaining contribution within two years.

Partner Visa (Subclass 309 / 100)

For individuals whose spouse is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen, the Partner Visa (Subclasses 309/100) could be your pathway to Australia. This visa applies to both opposite and same-sex partners who have been in a relationship or married for over 12 months.

Initially, applicants can apply for the 309 Partner Visa, valid for two years. If the relationship remains valid after two years, the visa can be transferred to the 100 Spouse Permanent Residence Visa. In certain cases, applicants may directly obtain the 100 Spouse Visa if specific conditions are met, such as being married for more than three years or having a child within a two-year marriage.

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)

The Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864) enables Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to sponsor their parents to settle in Australia. The main advantage of the 864 visa is that it doesn’t require specific academic qualifications, English proficiency, assets, or work experience. After obtaining the 864 visa, visa holders can enjoy free medical care in Australia, subject to a 10-year waiting period for pensions.

Our comprehensive approach to Family Visa services ensures that you’re never alone in your journey to bring your family together in Australia.

Start your application today with Qooee Migration, and let us make your family reunion a reality.